How to Apply for the A+ Fit School Mini-Grant
- Download and read all grant application documents.
- Understand integration of 5P strategies.
- Conduct the A+ Fit School Self-Assessment
- Convene a multidisciplinary site-based team to discuss A+ Fit School grant program and project ideas.
- Review completed A+ Fit School grant application with all team members.
- Discuss proposal ideas with the A+ Fit School project coordinator and director early in the process.
- Obtain official application endorsement from the school principal or lead administrator and the district superintendent (must use A+ Fit School Grant Funding Endorsement Form).
- Email a copy of the grant application to email@example.com AND mail two hard copies of the grant application and all supporting materials to:
East Carolina University
Department of Health Education and Promotion
Attn: Dr. Michele Wallen
3204 Carol Belk Building
Greenville, NC 27858
The electronic submission is due by 5:00 pm on February 24, 2010 and the postmark on the hard copy submission should be no later than February 24, 2010.